Do you have a passion for Bermuda’s social sector? Are you interested in systems change? Would you like to support Bermuda’s nonprofits and helping organisation’s to operate at their best?
IAC Programme Manager Job Opportunity
Bermuda’s social sector addresses our community’s most complex social challenges and needs. These agencies require support and resources to help strengthen their services, improve their impact and sustain an effective and efficient sector. IAC builds the capacity of social sector agencies to tackle complex challenges by providing training and leadership development and facilitating agencies in collaborating, coordinating, and advocating to better meet community needs.
IAC is expanding its services and hiring a newly created Programme Manager role. The Programme Manager will report to the Executive Director and is responsible for delivering and growing core IAC programmes and services at an exciting time in IAC’s strategic expansion.
- Manage IAC’s continuum of training and professional development events that help social sector agencies to strengthen their services, leadership and organisational effectiveness.
- Assist in facilitating forums, meetings and convenings that generate social sector collaboration and collective impact.
- Coordinate sector-wide data collection and information sharing projects.
- Engage new stakeholders as IAC members and manage membership renewals.
- Support IAC’s basic administrative requirements.
- Master’s degree qualification in human services, public administration, nonprofit management, or related discipline; or 10 years of social sector work experience
- Four years social sector experience with two years of experience working at a project management level.
- A strong track record of programme implementation and project management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently to execute programme deliverables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft software packages (such as Microsoft Office Suite) and competency in CRM software.
- Ability to operate in a culturally sensitive manner at all times
- Comfort with leading and facilitating groups of different sizes including scheduling and chairing meetings.
- Information management skills to monitor, evaluate and report back on programmes to the Executive Director, Board of Directors or donors in a detailed manner.
- Administrative Skills including inbox management, shared drive management, time management and working with detailed accuracy, reliability and punctuality.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to Bermuda’s social sector.
Closing date for applications is November 15th, 2021.
To apply, please submit a CV which includes 2 reference contacts and a cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews will be held virtually the week of November 22nd and 29th.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.