IAC Seeking Temporary Programme Coordinator for Part-time/ Short-term Maternity Leave Coverage
The IAC is excited about an upcoming opportunity to provide Maternity Coverage during a 4 month period. We are looking for someone who can assist us with the implementation and delivery of identified targets. The successful candidate would need to be available between January 4th and April 23rd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include supervising the part-time IAC Administrator, attending and supporting IAC monthly training, advocacy, membership and governance committee meetings; attending and supporting partner organization meetings; implementing pre-scheduled training and webinar deliverables; working with IAC’s Bookeeper.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of either a Master’s degree in management, social work, a related field, or equivalent four years’ experience implementing organizational strategic objectives.
- Supports the implementation of the IAC mission and vision
- Must be a critical thinker who takes initiative
- Strong organizational, verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and written skills are required.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft software packages, such as Microsoft Office Suite is also required.
- Proficiency in developing and managing social media content would be an asset
- Experience in grant writing would be an asset, but is not required
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with collaborative partners
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must have the ability to work remotely
- The post holder must be committed to working in a culturally sensitive manner at all times.
Successful applicant must be available for two training days in early December 2020.
Please note, IAC will not be considering applicants requiring a work permit.
Are you interested in joining the IAC as we continue to work towards creating a just and equitable society for everyone?
Submit your CV with 2 professional references to email@example.com by October 30
Inter Agency Committee for Children and Families
P.O. Box 578, Hamilton, HM CX
Registered Charity #979