Bermuda’s social sector addresses complex social challenges and community needs. These agencies require support and resources to build and sustain an effective sector that helps those who need it most. IAC assists the social sector by providing training and leadership development and facilitating agencies in collaborating, coordinating, and advocating to better meet community needs. IAC is hiring a Programme Coordinator to join its growing team. The Programme Coordinator will report to and support the Executive Director and is responsible for basic organizational administration and coordination of core IAC programmes and services.
- Coordinate IAC’s training and professional development event logistics.
- Assist in facilitating forums, meetings and convenings to support social sector collaboration.
- Coordinate sector-wide data collection and information sharing projects.
- Manage IAC’s technology platforms including our CRM.
- Support IAC’s administrative requirements and provide executive assistance support to the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working in the social sector is advantageous but not required.
- Two years of experience managing and coordinating multiple executive level projects.
- A strong track record of programme implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently to execute programme deliverables.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with facilitating groups of different sizes.
- Information management skills to monitor and report back on programmes in a detailed manner.
- Administrative and executive assistant skills including inbox management, shared drive management, time management and working with detailed accuracy, reliability and punctuality.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft software packages (such as Microsoft Office Suite) and competency in CRM software.
- Ability to operate in a culturally sensitive manner at all times.
- Passion and commitment to Bermuda’s social sector.
Closing date for applications is October 24th, 2022.
To apply, please submit a CV. 2 reference letter and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held virtually the week of November 8-11th .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted