Why become a member?
IAC members are a network of social sector agencies and professionals who are committed to working together for a just and equitable society where children, families and the community thrive. We lead and engage our network to advance policies, best practices and collaborative strategies that result in better outcomes for the community. Members enjoy a range of benefits:
- Monthly resource emails including details of relevant local training and other online trainings, resources and webinars
- Access to virtual members-only webinars on topics requested by members
- Invitation to a members-only virtual coffee break every other month to connect with social sector and nonprofit colleagues in intimate virtual setting
- Access to quarterly members-only virtual human service convenings to facilitate ongoing shared learning and collective problem solving
- Ability to request IAC services in facilitating collaborative forums to meet your needs, including service area learning communities
- Invitation to special members meetings on emerging community issues
- Discounts on all IAC training and fee for service events
Costs: $35 per year for individuals or $100 per year for organisations.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software